At WALKABOUT, our mission has always been to help people discover some of the world’s best cities with fantastic local guides. However, while we are passionate about our mission, the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, guide partners and valued guests will always be our principal concern.
That’s why we are introducing new measures for all tours and activities promoted by WALKABOUT. These measures include:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- Smaller groups will allow us to ensure appropriate social distance between guests can be maintained
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc…) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Guests will be required to provide personal details (name, phone number etcetera) for contact tracing purposes
- Where possible, physical leaflets, such as tour pamphlets, tour tickets will only be supplied digitally to limit physical contact
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.